Tuesday, October 11, 2011

CIRCA WHO???

Ever since I saw a spread in Matchbook Magazine featuring this fabulous faux bamboo console, I've been webstalking CIRCA WHO, a treasure chest of chinoise located in West Palm Beach.

After a fruitless search for a hexagonal, faux bamboo side table, preferably white, of dimensions of less than 26", and a bottom to stack books in (I'm not picky!) I emailed CIRCA WHO owner Tracy. In short order, she'd turned up the perfect table. I was thrilled! 

Having found the perfect perch for my book piles and mugs of hot coco, I went in search of a nice lamp. Because my color scheme for the living room is green and white, I initially wanted a green lamp, and had my eyes on these options from World Cost Plus Market or Ballard Designs.

But after trying a few options that just didn't work well, I stumbled on this beauty at Home Goods. I love the delicate cloud pattern rendered in gold and white. At $60, it was really quite a find.


I think the lamp is a lovely compliment to the table.


A few more favorites from CIRCA WHO. Good thing it's 995 miles from Washington, DC (yes, I Google mapped it). Otherwise, I'd be in some serious shopping trouble.




/Images/ Lonny/ My Own/ World Cost Plus Market and Ballard Designs/ My Own/ Circa Who/

No comments:

Post a Comment