Friday, December 18, 2009

On the Lookout

On the lookout for better things, by Rodney Smith.

It's been a rough week here at Sanity Fair. My beloved Mac is in the shop, and I am attempting to EDIT ON A PC. For those of you unfamiliar with the great Mac/PC divide, I find this experience slightly less discombobulating than drawing pictures with a pencil between my toes. To make matters worse, I have file folders brimfull of gorgeous Christmas things I'd love to share with you. Keeping all this holiday fun to myself is akin to eating up an entire pecan pie without giving any to anybody else. I have style tummy ache.

But, the weekend is coming, and we soldier on. What'll I be doing, when not haunting the corner where my laptop normally sits, attempting to play itunes and watch hulu in thin air? Christmas decorating, some last minute gift getting (and wrapping), and enjoying my latest exciting discovery: a local radio station that plays 24-7 Christmas music. :)
xoxo Sanity Fair

No comments:

Post a Comment