Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Magic 8 Ball

Picture me living here!
I am continually surprised and pleased by the things I discover and the people I meet through this blog. So I shouldn't have been shocked that my most recent post, on a lovely model home by a designer I couldn't identify, turned out not to be so anonymous. Shawn contacted me to let me know that his firm, P Four, was responsible for the home (and its ensuing award for Best Interior Merchandising). As it turns out, P Four has a number of trophies for the mantel, with model interiors luring discerning home buyers all over the DC metro area. But here's what I wanted to know after visiting their luxed out pink and gray pad: are the decorations extra? To visit some of the communities P Four works with, visit pfour.com or owner Shawn's blog here.
Image, pfour.com

No comments:

Post a Comment