Sunday, February 21, 2010

Eliza Page Jewelry

I have a love-hate relationship with bracelets. They catch on clothes, rattle at inopportune moments, and are virtually invisible under sleeves in the winter. But... I can't give them up. Just the opposite - I seem to keep magically acquiring them. And here are some more I may "accidentally" be wearing very soon. 

Lizard, stingray, python, crocodile, and other prints provide plenty of variety with these wonderful Eliza Page cuffs. And would you believe they're $70 - $115. Gorgeous! 
I would love any of these stacked, or in a matching set on each wrist. The metal clasps also make them a great mix with other metals - pile a sleek black and gold cuff with your gold bangles and enjoy the attention!
All images, Eliza Page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment