Friday, April 30, 2010

FAVORITE FIND FRIDAYS

Two shopping "scores" this week:  yesterday, I blogged about the recent Target shoe collaboration, Miss Trish of Capri. THEN, I swung by Target, and ended up with these sassy wedges from their other latest collaboration, Cynthia Vincent for Target. Fantastic stuff. I loved the tan 'n gold (see pathetically grainy phone photo below), and they come in black and yellow too. Did I mention they're only $29.99?


Next up, vintage Vera scarves. I posted this picture last week of a framed Vera scarf, an example of a great way to decorate with scarves around your home

Second shopping score:  when I was out vintage shopping this week, I came across not one, but two vintage Veras! A steal at $9 for 2! I haven't decided how to use them yet, but I have options. Frame or wear?  
What about you? Any great finds this week? Do share!
Target ad image. Cynthia Vincent for Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment