Monday, October 17, 2011

AFFORDABLE ADLER

A few months ago, I ordered this throw from Jonathan Adler. Actually, I should say I ordered it from HSN - and it's BY Jonathan Adler. Generally, I get the idea that many HSN buys are made at the 11th hour, fueled by exhaustion or too much caffeine/wine/sugar, and consummated with regret. But I love this purchase, and the quality was better than I expected.

It's reversible (white/black, black/white), and I frequently roll it up as a stylish "bolster" when not in use. At around $50, it was well worth it (don't be fooled by the compact look - it unfurls to a very large size).

I've been tempted by a number of other Adler offerings at HSN, although there's some design disconnect. Wouldn't it be great if these pillows came in black/white, instead of navy/white, in order to coordinate with the blanket above? Love the tassels though!

The prices might seem a little steep for HSN, like this lamp for $145, but compared with Adler's other offerings they're darn cheap.

This similar version on Adler's website is $725!

Here's a THIRTY TWO PIECE setting on sale for $29.99. No, it's not missing a "1" in there!

A similar style also by Adler is $50 for a 4-piece setting.

And don't miss Adler's books - on sale for only $4 a piece!!!
/Images/HSN.com /bolster, my own/

No comments:

Post a Comment