Wednesday, March 28, 2012

DECISIONS, DECISIONS

For the past few weeks, I've gotten nothing done on the decorating front except clicking "order sample" buttons on fabric warehouse websites. I desperately need some curtains in my living room, but because it's a) a small space, and b) I haven't been able to shake a subconscious directive that the curtains MUST BE GREEN, it's been tough going. Right now, the options look like this:
Clockwise:  1. Bethe in leaf, 2. Corridors in white, 3. Robert Allen Lattice Bamboo in leaf, 4. an ikat fabric from Ballard Designs they call Matisse, but which is actually Echo for Kravet, Var. 3 (and a pretty stingy sample too), 5. Green Ikat from lsfabrics, 6. Cross Section in honeydew, 7. Good Life Gridwork in celadon, 8. Secret Gate in chartreuse.

Some larger shots of the fabrics in action:



And this is the space they're going in:

Finally, I'm toying with the idea of the doing the curtains in the same Duralee green ikat as the current pillows (on the couch). I'm just not sure I'm going to like six hanging yards of it, as opposed to the nicely framed shape of a pillow. 

Thoughts? Suggestions? Harsh criticism? Leave a comment! 

No comments:

Post a Comment