Thursday, October 25, 2012

LOCAL LIVING WITH THE WASHINGTON POST

Today The Washington Post featured my apartment in their Local Living section, and on the cover, no less!

The theme is "Tight on Space, Big on Style," and in a city where a studio apartment rental can run you more than a monthly mortgage (in normal America), it couldn't be more apropos. I'm grateful and pretty thrilled that The Post featured my little space in this edition. The article is chock full of small space tricks, and tips on organizing (whether your home is big or small). Read it up HERE

Photographer Katherine Frey beautifully captured the space, especially considering the challenges - she was crawling over furniture and into corners to get shots! Yes, the apartment is that small (425 square feet).

Also, don't miss The Washington Post's live chat Q&A, Home Front, starting at 11 AM Eastern! I'll be online with WaPo staff writer Jura Koncius, talking about small space living, vintage shopping, and answering whatever questions readers care to ask! Live Chat HERE

P.S. As an Ambassador for Green, I also couldn't resist entering Apartment Therapy's "Room for Color" contest. If you'd like to vote for me, just click HERE
/Images/ my own/ Katherine Frey, The Washington Post/

No comments:

Post a Comment