Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The Storm in Style

Beth, over at Chinoiserie Chic, brought something to my attention today:  there are great skins for iphone out there, but what about Blackberry Storm? I have a Storm - and I love it. But let's be honest: the style isn't out there for Storm and its other BB friends (we do have class though; no sniggering at other folks who can't get service!). So, I decided to go on a quest for some stylish Storm options. It was tough, but there are some choices out there! So shop on.

Skins from iStyle.
(These include a download for a matching wallpaper.)









Also, Unique Skins has some great design-your-own options. Choose a background, and you can add your own text or photos!

Do you know of a great source for Storm skins? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment