Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Visions of Vuitton

Recently, I discovered the website/clothing company, Tulle, via Down and Out Chic, one of my favorite reads for inexpensive inspiration. Tulle makes stylish and highly affordable clothing - with a bit of fashion flair. One dress I admired seemed familiar. I couldn't figure out why until I revisited some of my old tearsheets. 

Here's the Tulle dress, pretty in blue.

And here's Louis Vuitton! Does anyone else remember this dress? I loved it - it was available in a variety of candy colors (click on the picture for a better view).
Just a little walk down memory lane...
I would also LOVE to have those balloons.

And here are a few more things from Tulle:
Vuitton dress, Harper's Bazaar Magazine

P.S. I'll be doing a guest post later this week on Cheap and Chic wedding guest attire - a must this time of year. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment