Tuesday, July 30, 2013

SUMMER FRESH

I recently decided to freshen up a few spaces around my apartment for summer - who isn't ready for a change? I switched out some pillows in the living room, and tossed in a green throw, which is perfect for the frigid summer a/c (I found it at Hattan Home, a purveyor of lovely, colorful home goods - it's the pom pom throw in lime).


I made the palm pillows out of a Tommy Bahama tablecloth, and the lattice ribbon pillow DIY is HERE.

Here's the "winter" version (the cheetah print is what gives it away).


I'm also switching out a rug. Completely unplanned, but when I found this beautiful stencil-look rug for TWENTY FIVE dollars at T.J. Maxx, I couldn't resist!

Here's the "winter" version.

What about you? Do you change out your decor with the seasons?

No comments:

Post a Comment